Welcome to Goldentymz Entertainment
First of all, let’s meet Mr. CEO Richard Ali Jnr.
Born on 14th September 1992 to his late parents, he happens to be the only child and grew to love entertainment and showbiz in general. He started of his career in 2011 at the age of 19, when he became the youngest Mr. Glamour Nigeria. He decided to have his own showbiz brand and kicked off the party to launch Goldentymz on his 19th birthday at Rubys Garden, Rayfield, Jos, Plateau.
With the outstanding success of the Jos event, Richard was motivated to take up the challenge and organize a show in Bauchi state regardless of the existing adverseness towards such events in that region: he organized a Valentine show which didn’t only break a record in the state but also featured 3 celebrities (Face of Unity Nigeria 2011, Ghanaian actress Stephanie Kofi and Miss Glamour Nigeria 2011).
Having attended various shows and functions until he handed over in 2012, he decided not only to make shows, but to invest in people.This resulted in the re-branding of Goldentymz under five functional areas:
1. Goldentymz Entertainment, for organizing shows.
2. Goldentymz Records, for signing and grooming upcoming artists.
3. Goldentymz Models, for grooming models with contracts and sponsorship to pageantry.
CEO with Models…
4. Amebo Zone, a magazine that covers all Goldentymz events.
5. Goldentymz CARE, a charity organization for orphans and less privileged.
You can find us on Facebook: http://m.facebook.com/pages/Goldentymz-ENTS/313493045436730?id=313493045436730&_rdr or twitter: @GoldentymzEnts or 07030064072, 07058448370 and on BB:2228c7be