The following job profile is for Voice of Customer Specialist with one of the leading consumer durables company in Lagos, Nigeria.
Key Task Areas:
• Resolve customer complaints within defined SLA.
• Call customers to negotiate on demands to comply with company’s policies.
• Coordinating scheduling for In-home service for VIP customers.
• Attend to call centre back offices complaints resolutions.
• Resolve Class A dealers’ service escalations.
• Ensure and confirm the delivery of product replacement to customers.
• Tracking and handling customer and Class A dealer correspondences (Email, Letters) within defined SLA’s.
Daily, weekly and monthly reports of duties carried out.
Qualification / Education:
1st Degree in Arts, Sciences or Social Sciences discipline.
Min 2 years post NYSC work experience in a Customer Care / Call Center environment or any service industry.
Process and Professional Competencies:
Customer service mindset, Analytical abilities, Ability to influence, Empathy, Ability to work in a team, Good communication skills, Understanding overall Samsung Service Vision and ability to translate it to others.
If interested then please revert with an updated copy of CV mentioning:
1. Current Annual salary (USD)
2. Minimum Raise in Annual salary
3. Current Location
5. Total Experience
6. Time required to join another company
“Our clients have a stringent background verification policy; hence please ensure that the information provided by you is valid”
404, 4th Floor, Pearl Best Heights I,
Netaji Subhash Place,Pitampura,Delhi-110034